Sunday, January 22, 2006

What a week...

Appears that not only my computer is having Alzheimer, even I am infected. I just can't remember what happened even if its just an hour. Where did I put my file? When did I last went to the toilet? Did I just drink water, why do I still feel so freaking thirsty? And this is the best. I wake up in the morning and think 'HECK ITS SATURDAY I CAN SLEEP IN' and I go back to sleep. If not for my aunt, I think I would be absent from school the entire week. Reason : Alzheimer.

What the hell, this STM ( Short term memory ) of mine is getting worse. I lost my house keys, I lost my handphone pouch which I bought from Singapore for $8, I double ticked a guy's name when he paid me the sports house fee ( I think I ticked his name when another paid me ). And then, I have to attend tuitions, which I forget the homework, school, which I forgets the homework, sports practice, and I cannot remember when does Holiday for Chinese New Year starts. And then the stupid gotong-royong on Saturday, followed immediately by tuition, and spending a day in Summit celebrating my godbro, Chong Loong's birthday. Well, the whole day meaning whole afternoon. After the celebration lunch, everything was just so boring. A weekend went just like that, fortunately I remembered two of my urgent homework, the rest I asked Zhi Wei and conveniently felt lazy to do. Until they get urgent anyway. Time to stop that and get down to serious business; blogging and studying. After Sports Day anyway, figured I will be busy with my duties as Vice President of St.John of my school, Treasurer for Sports House, helping Zhi Wei with English Language Society stuff, and homework. All these is going to stop by March, and then I am seriously going to try to study and blog. Serious!

I am getting worried about myself, provided I remember that I have to be worried -.- At least for now I have Lilium as an object of interest, or else I might just forget entirely everything. Not that that's a bad thing. Sometimes I do dream of dying, not because of sadness or some stupid coward's lame excuse, but just for the need to know. Where do we go after we die? But, I figured I am going to die anyway, so may as well enjoy this life first. Don't worry ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow . 2 posts in half an hour ?? I'm impressed ! :P lol


maybe it was something that u ate that made u lose ur memory ? .. like ...ants ? or gas drinks ..or sour stuffs ..
Certain foods kill brain neurons ..at least that's what i heard ..and read .. lol .dun worry :) no serious damage right ?

Anonymous said...

I also have STM problem but not 'that' serious... Well, at least you still remember your name... Herm, this remind me the movie '50 First Date'. There's one guy who have EXTREME STM problem that he forget everything after 5 secs... I dont know there's such level of STM, ooh...i'm scared...