Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Precious......

Just you and me tonight my baby....

The sight of you fills an emptiness in me. I am aroused whenever I set my eyes on you..

Yes, yes!!! I love the sight of your body! Your perfect curves.. your tender flesh... your smooth skin... you are oh so slender!

I shall savour every moment with you! *SLURP!*

I love it when I get to bathe you in clear crystal water...

You shall satisfy my deepest darkest desire now!!

Now come.......................

Let us proceed to perform a physical exerting activity amidst loud sounds of pleasure, moanings and groanings!

*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*


My Pear.........................

3 comments:

TikTsin said...

Omg u sampai pear pun nak... -.-"

The Annoying Bird said...

nak makan..

TikTsin said...

Horny pear it is =P

Ah fark word verification -___-" grr...