Sunday, November 12, 2006

Da Picta

You guys know.. sometimes in life.. we just gotta do something stupid.

But what's cooler would be other people doing stupider stuff when you are doing stupid stuff.

High School life ( unless I have to go form 6 ) ended pretty well. The last day of school totally totalled me totalifically and made me totalitarian ( whatever the fuck is that ).

Well for starters.....

Most of the ex-Montfort boys got together and took this photo in my class. DON'T EVEN ASK ME WHAT AH BENG WAS GESTURING!!! And that blardy fook Elwin blocked my face!!

Guys for sale. No refund! Once broken considered sold. Buy 1 Free 1. If premium quality, 1 for the price of 2. If fucker quality, 12 for the price of 1. All virgins no problem ( I think.. )!


This would be the fucker gang.

Back row from left :
Seek Guan - The fucker who always acts damn cool. Quiet most of the time. But when he opens his mouth, you feel the sting. Damn diao.. I think I call him the 'Diao' Fucker.

Wee Kwong - Fucker who cannot smile. Ruins every picture with him in it.

Zhi Wei - What can I say? Fucker. Period.

Heng Leng - Bitch Fight expert even though he's a gay. Eeer.. I mean Guy.

Yee Yong - Chicken Little. He seriously looks like Chicken Little.

Bottom row from left :

Yours truly - I seriously don't know what to say for myself. I am such a fucker.

Christopher - Impossible. Everything impossible. Everything won't happen. Everything also 'I DIAO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Conclusion : Impossible to fuck.

This is my Moral Ed Tuition Teacher, Mr Koh C.S!! Further introduction please refer to the photo below!

I missed taking photo with my other tuition teachers and some school teachers. Hope I get to meet them again. My tuition teachers are better than school teachers ( except moral ed. They are equally good ) But because I suck at being a moral person, I need tuition. Result? No improvement.

Well, why? You ask, is the smiley face in the laptop a fucker?

I also don't know. That smile just looks like it fits the definition of 'fucker' to me.

Oh gawrsh, how many words of 'fuck' did I use in this post?

Priceless.

More pictures coming. Takes a week to burn into a CD. Bloody hell, have to wait so long.

Though the next picture fest would be mostly of me with girls. Since all these with guys are already up... the nice ones anyway....

I won't be declaring hiatus. It is not me. It just ain't me. I shall do whatever I want. SPM come you may, LIM PEH SHALL BE PREPARED TO KICK YOUR BALLS ( if you even have them ).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A week to burn into CD?

You're funny :D