Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Short post.. then again maybe no

Following the severe attacks by Julie and Aimee, I have been left emotionally scarred xD.

But then, I have never bothered. Because I am too lazy to be emotionally scarred.

I hereby say that, I am stopping sexual jokes for a while.

Admit it people, you laughed at the pear post below.

Alright, on to the post.

My grandmother said the cutest thing today.

Grandma : You go outside and keep watch for me ok?
Me : Wtf? What for??
Grandma : We came here illegally. Wait police come tell me then we run.
Me : Okay no problem. I go outside ar... *runs away*

She still thinks we are in Indonesia. And it didn't help that my aunt employed an Indonesian maid to look after her. Now my grandma thinks we're the ones who came to stay with the maid, and this house belongs to the maid.

Talk about role reversal.

SPM is coming. And I am not feeling anxious. At all.

Been watching school debates. Apparently, the lower six science one class ( 40 students. only around 9 boys and an idiot. wtf ) has been forced by Mr. Diva to participate in ELS's debate competition, which registered only 8 teams before they joined. Out of the 8, 2 pulled out. Leaving only 6. Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

And today, I watched the funniest debate match ever. Two lower six science one teams ( 6 girls and an idiot ). Zhi Wei was the adjudicator ( educator ).

You know why it's funny?

Both sides wanted to lose.

And they planned out the entire debate.

Such as when to POI, what to answer the POI, they read out word by word the script of their friend who debated before them including the mistakes which stood out very obviously....

And the idiot is the best part. He did not participate, because according to Mr. Diva, nobody wanted him. So, he was simply dumped as a reserve in a randomly chosen team.

So I kept yelling at him 'OI! YOUR TURN YOUR TURN!!' just to be an asshole to the idiot.

And the idiot says he wants to lose the first round. ( As if he could win even if he tried his best -__-" )

I know I am a jerk for calling him idiot.

But truth be told, an idiot is an idiot.

So, while the two teams were reading out what they rehearsed... this idiot was there telling me.

"I was the one who planned everything. Even the POIs also I think one. They planned out the entire thing with my help *brag brag brag*"

And while my juniors were training a new guy to play scrabble so that he could join the scrabble team, this idiot go kacau. He kept making moves for the new guy.

Here are the good tiles he ( the new guy ) had.

M O D A something something something

And what he did was.. he made the word 'mow'. ....3 1 4, 8 marks.

I took a look. Took the tiles back, and put AD elsewhere to form a 2x2 square, blocking around four openings and took a double word score for two words.

And I got more than 12 marks. I stared at him. He stared back.

Then he said to me.

"I forgot."

Mofo..

2 comments:

Jewels Delaunay said...

want to stop for AWHILE ke or is it just to gather yourself to make more sexually explicit jokes and post? LOL.Because seriously, it's funny.

anyway,
my grandma is like that as well. she kept on saying that the japanese are gonna attack us again. and SHE actually attack my dad's friend when he came for a visit. He's a Jap.

emotionally scarred...so, youre gonna put the blame on me and aimee la if you fail SPM? tut tut tut. hehe jk.

Btw, i know, long comment. Good luck in your SPM.

die penggie die

Josh said...

eh
why my comment tak masuk

Leslie, I'll be counting how long you can survive without your life force of sexually explicit *ahem* jokes, if you can classify them as jokes. . . . .

That guy SERIOUSLY planned ah?
WOW!!!!

PENGUINS ARE FLYING!!!

Anyway,
the clock is ticking for a new Leslie-potato Record

btw, you're sick