Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haha

As the title suggest, I do not have a title again.

But, today I am posting up something interesting again.

I find that, I really do do interesting things from time to time.

Guess what I did this time? (Nope, not the talking to myself part. I still do though, when I am alone for long periods of time)

I was walking to the gym with my friend Jason. A lady approached Jason and asked for directions.

Being the idiot dumbass he is, he doesn't know where Maidment theater is. Despite being here for a year and passing by the place soooooooooooooo many times.

He turned to me and passed the question to me.

I knew where it was, and I told her.

Thing is, I told her the right location. INTERESTING thing is, my finger pointed at the opposite direction.

* I didn't realize it until Jason asked me where, I told him and he was like 'Isn't that the other way than what you pointed to her?'. Wtf.

I am a dumb fuck sometimes HAHA xD

2 comments:

chelseaorange said...

wtf -____-

bryanboo said...

your posts always make me laugh... LOL... keep it up prof!