Friday, May 11, 2007

Update

Alrightee, Professor Leslie is back for the weekend in BP!

Back to topic.

A simple case of elaborating what happened in Subang Jaya.

Enrolled in Inti Subang. Paid RM900. Found a nice room right behind Inti. Paid RM990 for 3 months deposit.

Studied in Inti for a week. Get JPA. Cannot study elsewhere other than what they offer. Fucked.

JPA recognizes the genius at crap behind Professor Leslie. I am offered Engineering in New Zealand.

They have a wicked sense of humour. I am a lactose intolerant asshole. I get diarrhea if i drink milk. They send me to milkland. Fuck.

That concluded what happened.

Now I shall go into detail.

Took Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics, Mathematics. With a stupid compulsory subject of Moral.

Interestingly, all the lecturers have their very own personalities.

My Physics/Mechanics teacher was a past engineer. So I daresay he is excellent at the subject. But I leave his class each time with many bullet wounds.

First day in class ( Physics/Mechanics )
Teacher : Alright, let us begin the first class for the first semester by introducing yourself, what you plan to study and where.
Me : My name is Leslie sir. I intend to study Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Teacher : Where?
Me : Erm, I am hoping to go to the UK.
Teacher : So, have you thought of which University?
Me : *quickly think, simply think* Ah yes, I checked out and I think U of Birmingham is a good place to consider.
Teacher : Birmingham!! Hmm, not bad. Nice place.

*a pause in between while he asks others*

*Teacher turns back*

Teacher : Birmingham is a really good place to go. It ranks first or second in England for engineering among the universities. *further elaboration*

Teacher : I graduated from there many years ago.

Me : *ZHA DAO*

Then he began teaching. I was feeling naughty. I wanted to test the extend of his capabilities as a teacher. I asked a classic question High School teachers were never able to answer.

'How do we measure the acceleration for an object moving in a fixed circle?'

His answer : Physics is like a game. Where you have a game, you have to have a rule. I give you an example, you play a game where you pass a ball to the right. But you don't stand up suddenly and say 'I want to pass the ball to the left!'. Your friends will look at you and say 'Go play by yourself then!'

Me : *feels a bullet biting into my flesh, severing several arteries and spilling blood*

Friday morning : I found out I am receiving a scholarship offer by JPA.

Me : Sir, I got a JPA offer, might be leaving soon :(
Teacher : Oh you got JPA! Where? New Zealand!! Nice place nice place...
Me : *anticipating talks about Birmingham*
Teacher : Alright, congrats!

...

Teacher : Okay class, I have prepared an exercise for you to do today. As your assignments will contribute a 10% marks in your semester exam, I think I shall include this exercise in the marks.

*looks at me*

Teacher : Of course you won't need it lar haha..

Me : *feels another M16 bullet hit me dead in the heart, severing more arteries and spilling blood*

Last class for Friday. Physics.

Teacher came into class.

Teacher : Eh! Why are you still here? I thought you went off to JPA already.

Me : *feels an entire magazine of 30 bullets from an M16 piercing my entire body.*

Damn, I like that teacher. He is so cool. Serious.

_____________________________________________________________

Dickson, in his blog mentioned separating boys and girls in NS. He speculated homosexual marriages will be on the rise.

Professor Leslie shall be here to further elaborate.

Dickson, I have to disagree with you. Guys and girls sleep separated. But so far guys have not been gaying around in the bedroom ( although coach told me before there had been cases where three boys actually shared a single bed. )

But I agree that it is stupid to separate them. Its time to be more open minded. Sexual separation, in the long run is going to be a major problem.

Once, in the newspapers, it has been published that the number of couples getting married is on the decline, and the number of divorces is rising.

*of course, some wise guys whom i forgot their identity say men should be encouraged to marry spinsters/widows to reduce single women. Damn that's fucking stupid.

Alright, the issue of separation is not a good one.

The Great Guin and the Polarized Panda can testify for that.

Why?

Camp is going to be fucking dull! What better past time than to Go-ogle at opposite sexes when there is no classes or activities? And I can't imagine the mamak with only guys.

Everywhere we jostle with muscular bodies. Fuck.

But when its a mixed camp, it adds to the fun, but might not necessarily add to the chicks produced. We don't want baby trainees... yet. Furthermore, there are night patrols. If they want to do something funny, boy + girl in secluded spot, they might get spotted by patrols and spot themselves silly.

But anyway, in camp we have very good restrictions. So hankypanky thoughts are out of the scope. I personally do know guys who masturbate during the training stint though -____-""

You see, there is still order maintained even though we do activities together. Guys vs guys, girls vs girls.

Guys root for girls when girls compete, girls root for guys when guys compete.

I can't imagine guys rooting for guys when guys compete.

Imagine :

Lets say... rafting competition.

Ten muscular guys mount the raft. At the lake sides, groups of guys cheered, ecstatic.

"OMG YOU ARE IN MY TEAM GO GO GO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!"

The horror.

In the event of a victory.

"DAMN YOU ARE SO SEXY I JUST GOT TO HUG YOU AND KISS YOU!"

Of course, if that is said by a girl to a guy who just won, it is extremely rewarding. BUT if it is said by a guy to a guy...

just imagine a guy wearing mini skirts, taking pom poms and jumping and frisking around screaming away for his team.

It is often portrayed that cheerleaders are always beautiful girls, and guy athletes are always damn handsome, and always wins. The guy somehow always end up with the prettiest cheerleader.

But if the cheerleader is a guy..

HAHA IMAGINE THE KISS!!!! Where the overexcited supposedly-damn-hot-girl-but-is-a-guy cheerleader grabs the athlete, hugs him and gives him a deep deep kiss.

Of course we don't want to see that scene right?

And true to say, it is much interesting when there are girls around and there are guys around. I don't mean round girls round guys. I mean there's the presence of both guys and girls.

NS should be fun. NS should not be gay.

I still say let the Great Guin and the Polarized Panda rule the world together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! *confetti*

aiya...it's too bad lah that you couldn't have spent more time at inti. the professor sounds so cool! physics is like a game!

anyway! all the best in milkland. send me a postcard!

Anonymous said...

aiyor. that was me btw.

-aimee

ngxuwai@gmail.com said...

hey leslie..going nz already? good on ya..atleast u can afford to eat more dairy product over there and be a polar bear for real. wait, polar bear eats fish but anyway nice hearing from you :P

TikTsin said...

lmfao xD good one