Friday, May 25, 2007

And I am back?

Alright. I just have to mention this.

People. Control your greed.

Before you get agitated and go 'OMGWTF LESLIE IS IN TROUBLE!!' (wtf is wrong with my keyboard why suddenly cannot press spacey while holding shifty? )

Alright, listen on, or rather literally read on.

Some woman called me on Saturday as I was witnessing zhi wei debate in Times Square.

She said she was from some company ( damn blurred that time, I couldn't understand what she was talking about )

Apparently some company is holding some form of event and invites me to go.

I gave her my name. And hung up.

Two days later, she called again. She said she is at the event venue, and asking whether I am at the said venue or not ( whoever heard of a central park/central garden? )

I said no, then she said I won a lucky draw. I can claim it at a later date.

Beginning to sound fishy. (Fishier than a big fish left out in the sun for three days, which were on top of other fish, which were inside a WHALE - Chris Nosal )

Anyway, she left a contact number. Note : The calls from her were from a private number

Then, next day, she called me again. Said the prize I actually won was RM12,000. Sounds too good to be true? She began elaborating on all the shit about her company, which is based in Macau. Damn convincing. Asked for my IC number. Then asked me to bring my IC along for verification when I claim my prize.

Sounds even fishier. But still sounds more realistic and convincing.

Next day again, she called me. This time she asked for my bank account number. O_o Said the prize money is in a Shang Hai or Hong Kong bank, and need my account number to be transferred.

I hung up immediately. Then I realized I was looking at my account number on my ATM card. I came so close to giving her my account number.

Now that I think back on it, I realize its all false. I will tell you why.

1) She called my number, said my number was a random draw from a computer.
2) She did not know my name, only my chinese name which is written wrongly because I don't know which character it was xD
3) She did not know my IC number, but need my IC for verification purposes?
4) Can't speak english. What the fuck.
5) Doesn't know what a college is.
6) Its all too good to be true man.
7) I was told all these kind of things, based in Macau, are 99.9% fake.

I have not settled her yet. But currently am thinking of the most sadistic way to trouble her.
I was told not to entertain them at all haha. But who cares, I am going to try and trouble them. At the very least swear at her for 10 minutes the next time she calls.

I said don't be greedy because they are very good at convincing people. If you are observant enough, she knows my name because i told her, and she knows my IC number because i told her too. She just pretends to know it beforehand.

DON'T BE GREEDY

________________________________________________________________

I got the official letter from JPA. I am enrolled in INTEC college, University Teknologi Mara ( UiTM ). Going to study Australian Matriculation ( AUSMAT ). 18 months.

As I read through the letter, I got damn stressed xD Every single little thing and they threaten to cancel the contract and I have to pay them back.

And they have the power to cancel the contract without notifying me, and I have to pay them back then.

Sounds shitty? I have to be bonded for 6 years. 7 years if I for some reasons do not complete my course within alloted time ( 4 years overseas )

Must report immediately upon return.

Haha whatever, its all free, thats the important thing.

_________________________________________________________________

Hmm, fixing connection line in Subang Jaya. Should have internet connection within the next two weeks.

Leaving INTI Subang somewhere around 3rd week of June. Have lots of shit to do.

Anybody wanting to meet me, hurry!! ( haha sound like some typical celebrity )

CELEBRITY!??

Damn I want to flame something lar.

Celebrities are overrated. If they are hot, never mind then. If they are not hot, fuck them.

I always thought Mawi was overrated. His face appeared everywhere. Eat instant noodles see him. Go with cousin to Eon to service car see him. Drive around town see him. Take LRT see him.

Its a screwed up thing when people don't know the Agung's name but know Mawi.

No, don't think I am flaming Mawi ( alone ). I am going to flame a lot more, haha. I don't hate Mawi. Its just that seeing him everywhere without seeing the real him is a strange thing. How strange? Very strange. Why strange? Because its strange.

Then there's the matter with shampoo advertisements. Which lawfully stupid person thought of using a Malay girl wearing a tudung ( scarf ) for a shampoo advertisement? WE CAN SEE NO HAIR!!!!

Don't tell us your product makes the hair all smooth and silky and dandruff free and damn seductive because WE CAN SEE NO HAIR!!!

Brightening the scarve does not show the effect because WE CAN SEE NO HAIR!!!

Penguins should rule the world and beat the hell out of these idiots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoooooo i feel like a deprieved drug addict who has been given 35463546 grams of coke.

anyway. so true lah about stupid mawi.i know the sultan's name ok.

uncle mizan!

-aim

Anodynous Roxy said...

At least she recognises our Agung.

She can't recognise Prince William. Aima, go get your eyes checked!

Mawi is everywhere. Even on the bloody taxis.

Stupid Mawi needs to go away. Far far away.

-rowena-