Thursday, May 03, 2007

Prof Leslie

Alright, I am heading up to Subang Jaya in a few hours time, so I am going to get myself some sleep.

And fuck, I have a fever, right before my stepping into college life.

Anyhow, Professor Leslie is here to say, expect not much updates from now on as I probably will not have access to the Internet for sometime ( I know, tough, but shit happens )

Anyway, to people who actually bother to keep in touch with me, I'll probably be using my new hotmail account in MSN more often now.

Since those who reads my blog are those who DO keep in touch with me, here's the address :

Prof_Leslie at Hotmail dot com.

And for those who are the hoppers and just would like to add me up for fun, please do not try as I will reject.

Alright, hope the best for me! Do come back and check my blog often!

I am not actually declaring hiatus. Its uncertain what the future holds for my Internet connection haha

No comments: