Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Education in Malaysia

Just a short post since its that 'festive' period of the year again.

And to satiate the cravings of my friends and silence their incessant cries for updates.

For the moment anyway.

For all of you wondering..

I GOT 10 1As for SPM!!!

And I got a 1A for GCE 1119 English!

Ego booster man xD

Yeah, Batu Pahat only 9 people got straight 1s. 8 in High School.

Now busy applying for scholarships.

___________________________________________________________________

Which brings me to the topic of Yayasan Tenaga Nasional's scholarship.

I filled in the forms with every meticulous effort and in every single detail, but my form was rejected in 0.00000000000000001 second. After I rechecked the criterias required, I realized I forgot to include my results for Biology and Moral Ed. Which is because I couldn't find them in the first place.

So I tried to fill in second time. I couldn't log in to the system at all.

So I was fucked. Have I just lost a scholarship chance?

In the end, I couldn't log in because they changed my ID and password =/ After spending 1283617451274213 years worrying and 12735127412745 years trying to figure out why, the reason was that simple.

It can be concluded. What the fuck.

____________________________________________________________________

And today, I realized our JPNJ ( Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Johor ) has a scary motto.

Here's a conversation between me and my aunt.

Me : I never realized JPNJ has such a scary motto.
Au : Why's that?
Me : It says here 'One step ahead'
Au : It has always been that motto what?
Me : Look here ( points at a rubber band JPNJ gave us )

It read : One Step A Head.

For those of you wondering, read carefully. If you still don't understand, lemme type out the BM direct translation for you.

'Satu Langkah Satu Kepala'.

What a difference a spacebar makes. Conspiracies!!!!!! They want our heads!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Aisyah said...

fistly .. CONGRATS =) !

secondly , chill .. there r dozens more scholarships to apply to out there ..

if u want to.. there's actually this magazine on Scholarships to be applied by all malaysian students ranging from SPM , STPM till PHD level .. they sell em in MPH if i'm not mistaken ..it really helps .

have fun mengisi borang borang ! muahaha .. thank God I'm over that phase :P