Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Zee Phawtoes... Mashter..

First and foremost, my formal apologies to blogger. Its not blogger that screwed me up. Its the photos. I did not realize they were 25 inches each and saved in BMP file format, which adds up to 6MB per photo. That means it takes practically forever to upload it. The only thing screwed up is the tagboard.

This is me and my brother. In suits. People tell me we look identical. But then, honestly, I cannot really tell. I mean, me is me, my bro is my bro. I mean, come on lar... we know who is more handsome right?????????????????? RIGHT????????????????

Of course, in Batu Pahat and in Singapore, both places, when I stood at the reception desk without my brother.. well.. people just walk in..

Stranger(s) : Eh! Wee Lee! Congrats larr!! Finally your turn to get married!!
Me : *Wtf*........ Ah-haha-haha-haha, hehe, hehe *humours him* *then* I am not Wee Lee. I am his brother.
Stranger(s) : HAR???????? BROTHER????????????????


This is my immediate family.

Clockwise standing from left :
My sister's boyfriend-husband-soon-to-be, my sister, my sister-in-law, my brother, me, my father ( seated ), my grandma and my mother.

This is the new couple, with two young men and the family mei-nus.

From left to right :
Me, Sue Lynn, Ju Lie, Hsu Lin ( My sister lar -__-") Ee Lynn, Hua An.
Seated are my bro and his wife.

Guys, stop drooling o_O

That's my cousin standing there holding his son, my nephew.
I am seated in the middle with that meat bag as my nephew, left side is Yong Hwa, and right side is Hua An. All cousins o_O

This is my mum and her friend. They sang duet during my brother's wedding dinner in BP. Damn nice.. everyone was simply wtf-ed. Compared to the wedding in S'pore.. no entertainment syot. All eat only. Sien man...

Thisis my father with an unidentified man. My dad is the guy in red, or pink, whichever you see it as.

This is my grandmother and my aunt who brought me up. :)

This is my mum & Eing Ling. My mum kept ranting about how nice this photo is =/ Probably cause she took it with a hawt girl :D

Right, lazy to fix up other photos. Other photos not so nice also =/

On to another issue. My grandmother. Anybody knows any good way to 'melayan kerenah' old folks with senility and Alzheimer?

Situation : Well, we have been living in this house ever since we sold that old wooden house 3-4 years back. Grandma agreed that time, and signed her name to sell the plot of land.

This morning.. she woke up =/

And said this is Indonesia or somewhere. This is not our home she says. She wants to return to Batu Pahat. She said, we are all trying to cheat her. Who knows what she is thinking.

Then said she was not informed that her house was sold. She almost drove my aunt nuts xD to a level I never got to achieve.

Then, after I went to school and came back, my aunt told me..

"This morning your grandma left the house alone. She said she wanted to go back to Batu Pahat, back to her wooden house."

Woah, seriously wtf-ed. She is 87. She can barely walk. And she left the house alone empty handed without her tongkat, without her umbrella and walked several doors away o_O How the fuck did she do that??????

My mum thinks my grandmother is beginning to see 'things'. My mum seriously believes firmly those stuff. As for me, I think they exist, but its hard to prove they exist. And when people see 'things', according to my mum, its almost time they 'go'.

Mum said before her father passed away, he kept mentioning 'Guan Yin Ma' the Goddess of Mercy came and talked to him many times. And he also kept saying many long-past relatives came to visit him, bringing kids. o_O

Its up to you whether you think old people are imagining stuff, or it really happened.

Now my grandmother wakes up and says someone told her to wake up cause there is a needle in her bed poking her.

I wonder.............

No comments: