Sunday, October 15, 2006

All's well ends well

What a way to start my day.

First, I wake up to be informed my grandmother had a fall and has to be sent to the hospital.

Then, after a series of rushing, informing and shit, me and my aunt went off to buy lunch.

She came home and said, " I lost my wallet. Inside got IC + credit cards. Basically everything inside. "

And when I was driving, one fucking fucker motorcyclist came from nowhere and i was going at 65. Almost beat the crap out of him.

Then I suddenly realized its already 4.30pm. wtf have to do homework. Then get stupid fucking headache.

Before I even realize it, its already 6pm. Time to buy dinner for grandma. She's been hospitalised.

And now here I am. Whole day gone suddenly.

All's well ends well.

Grandma had no serious injury.
My aunt lodged a police report, and cancelled all her credit cards. Then come back and found her purse. =/
I did not beat the crap out of anybody. Though at times I wish to beat the crap out of zhi wei cause he is so fucking annoying in MSN. :P

And nothing annoys me more than a fucked up connection.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Observe.

And I can't get the photo up. What the fuck........

No comments: