Thursday, October 19, 2006

Okay, just a minor update.. or maybe not

First and foremost, lemme bring to your attention something very screwed up about my friendster.

I mean, its like.. Am I attracting guys or what?? Look, I hereby announce.. I AM NOT GAY!!! In fact, I already have a girl whom I am interested in. So guys.. don't get the wrong idea man. I won't be your regular 18 year old handsome stripper. Not for any price, unless its around 12 digits without decimal points. *sighs* Why can't it ever be... 5 hot girls? I have put those guys on hold for how long?? I think around 6 months.

One particular guy freaks me out the most.

He adds me on MSN.

Then strikes a chat with me.

I shall name him 'X' and myself 'H' ( H for handsome )

X : Hi
H : Hi
X : Who are you?
H : What the fuck.. you the one who added me
X : I am X
H : And how the fuck did you get my email address?
X : Oh, a friend send forwarded email. I saw yours among the list and added you.
H : *wtf*
X : I think I know you, I also a High School boy.
H : I think I don't know you even though I am a High School boy.
X : But I now in Singapore
H : *wtf*

So what did i do? Blocked him, deleted him and every mail he sends me gets reported as spam. Then he adds me in friendster. I rejected. He add again. I reject again. He add again. Leave him be larrr... let him be on the waiting list.

I mean, look..

I look so handsome beside my good friend, triple H. Yeah, if you think far enough, I think you are probably right. My bro everyday reminds me that I am 'Nobita'. Neeehh.. that Doraemon punyak stupid kid who always gets bullied and cry that Nobita. Just that.. I am a handsome version and is the asshole instead of the bullied one.

In case you are wondering.. according to my mum, I rarely cried when I was a toddler. SO, when I was at the age of 5-10, I tried to compensate for all the trouble I did not cause when I was a toddler. I call it the 'Zaman Tangisan' or 'Crying Era'. yesh, I was a crybaby that time. But no more. After my brother knocked out two of my front teeth when we were play acting 'Street Fighter' and he was doing a 'Ho yu-ken' and sent me flying away with two teethtailing my feet.

So once again I stress, I AM NOT GAY!!!! Ladies, queue up please :P

___________________________________________________________________

On to other stuff. You guys( Oh wait, LADIES!! ) might be interested in a little conversation between zhi wei and me. Two totally whacked people studying for SPM. Stress does this you see..

خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
fucker
[Leslie] says:
YES LAR
[Leslie] says:
but i am not doing
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
y
[Leslie] says:
dunno
[Leslie] says:
if i can still stay awake after blogging
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
y
[Leslie] says:
[Leslie] says:
the wine i had is knocking me out

[Leslie] says:
which part of it don't you understand
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
y
[Leslie] says:
my Mum's birthday celebration
[Leslie] says:
i always feel sleepy after wine
[Leslie] says:
even if its a cup
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
y
[Leslie] says:
z
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
a
[Leslie] says:
b
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
c
[Leslie] says:
d
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
e
[Leslie] says:
f
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
g
[Leslie] says:
h
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
i
[Leslie] says:
j
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
k
[Leslie] says:
l
[Leslie] says:
m
[Leslie] says:
n
[Leslie] says:
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
o
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
p
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
q
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
r
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
s
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
t
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
u
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
v
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
w
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
x
خђỉ щξỉ :: says:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Leslie] says:
Y
[Leslie] says:
WHOOOOOOOOO
[Leslie] says:
26 alphabets named

Don't even think!!

___________________________________________________________________

Today I totally whacked my Biology teacher. She just obtained her Masters.

So I was reading Biology. About parameciums.. about tissues. So I just had this sudden idea that struck me like.. an orgasm?

Fact : Parameciums reproduce by 'pembelahan dedua', whatever it is called. Asexual reproduction ( ewww.. no fun ) anyway.

Fact : That only happens when the condition is suitable with ample food supply and such.

Fact : When the condition is unsuitable, they conjugate ( aaah, yesss.. )

But wait... *studies Paramecium sp. cell structure*

HOW THE HELL DO THEY CONJUGATE WITHOUT SEXUAL ORGANS??????? Okay, its organel.

So I asked teacher.

She said..

"Two parameciums stick their posterior ( meaning, their ass ) together and then a duct connects both of them where they exchange nucleus and information and stuff.."

So I began thinking. Where does the baby come from then??

Teacher got whacked. She also began thinking. No idea, she has to look it up. She thinks no babies are produced in the reproduction process.

And me? WHAT THE FUCK??? They get to fuck without having babies!!!

Fact 2 : Tissues are a group of similiar cells doing the same function. Not tissue paper you retard.

Fact 2 : Organs are a group of different kinds of tissues doing a specific function. E.g Heart.

Fact 2 : A million nefrons makes up the filtering system of a kidney.

Fact 2 : A nefron is made up of multiple kinds of tissues.

My question is : Is a nefron an organ or a tissue?

Teacher : I think its more towards a tissue...
Me : But there are multiple kinds of tissues performing a specific task!
Teacher : Yahor, maybe its an organ.. nono, its not an organ.
Me : But it forms the kidney organ!
Teacher : *whacked*

In the end, teacher tells me it is classified under a 'unit'. Means, the entire nefron, though made up of multiple tissues, is considered an entire cell or something I didn't really understand properly. I was whacked myself..

Don't get me wrong. My teacher is not ignorant. She is brilliant. Its always up to me to pop up weird questions. What to do.. I always think out of the box.. especially when it comes to reproduction and sex. Now why did I say that for..

___________________________________________________________________

Won't update so frequently now. COnsidering SPM is about a month away, and I have just began CRAP scanning Biology and SHIT theraphy for my Add Maths, I seriously have lots to catch up. And anyway, since I will be so busy performing 'Information diffusion' with my text books, hopefully they will diffuse into my brain while I use them as my pillow to snooze while I am supposed to be studying. Nothing much interesting will happen.

I hereby formally declare my life ending again. Time to revert to robot mode.

1 comment:

TikTsin said...

Rarely cry? Yr a skrewed up kid aint you? =P