Sunday, September 24, 2006

Utter randomness

This is my current wallpaper, made by one of my most favourite-est flash artist on Newgrounds.com. That girl's Lilium, and I love that flash for the dark theme it represents. Hey, the wallpaper fits my flat screen monitor. It looks nice and dark. Oh and the artist is Emi Greneby. He rocks!

Currently, I am into the third book of the Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix. Its good, and deserves a 7½ out of 10 so far. The story is great, more dark stuff. :) Read lots of books, and felt this is slightly different from others.

In case you are wondering, I Googled my own name some time ago. And... ta-daaahh! Leslie's Potato Chips. This is indeed a great conspiracy. Do you not feel the world vibrating with the power emitted by the powerful lord of senselessness? Seriously, this rocks so much! You can get many funny stuff when you google your own name, the more common your name the better. Just don't go with some name like 'Tap Some Bong" or something..

And I just watched 'Click' on my computer. 41 hours of downloading via torrent, partly because I was downloading 3 movies at once. The other two were Garfield I and II, which kinda sucked. Jennifer Love Hewitt didn't appear that often. Anyway, back to 'Click'. All who watched Click has to see its message. ITS SO FREAKING CLEAR! If you don't get the entire message of the movie you can go jump off a cliff or something. And Kate Beckinsale was hot as usual. Why can't we ever meet such people? And I dare bet with you Adam Sandler is swearing at himself after shooting the movie. Whoever is such a dipshit to fast forward having sex with her? o_O
Out of 10, Kate gets 9 from me. Jennifer Aniston gets 8½. Jennifer Love Hewitt gets an 8! I don't give such high marks for women you know!! And our local Amber Chia gets 8½ too.

And.. hmm... Potatoes and Penguins still rule! The day of Reckoning draws closer as more and more people consume Potatoes everyday. Each day passing, more people are professing loyalty and swearing fealty to the mighty penguins. Soon, Earth shall be dominated under one strong force that rules with sheer pointlessness!

Right, on to another regular.. well, 'regular' session with Leslie on Philosophy. My friend Heng Leng bought a book entitled 'Follow your heart' by some author which costed him RM43. Hey, these kind of books, I don't really like. Chicken soup for the whoever, and such and such that tells you moral stuff written nicely by them well learned and experienced writers.

So I began thinking. First, I had questions. At the end, still no answers.

To fully understand and comprehend such books, I suppose such procedures matter.

1 ) Define the meaning of Life to yourself. I suppose then only can you fully comprehend and adapt the different situations presented to you in these books.

2 ) Define the meaning of Existence. Oh sure, we are here to reproduce. But why the heck are we reproducing? I actually thought orgasms felt good because our body feels we have done our duty in reproduction. But then..

3 ) Contemplate on how the Universe was created. Forget not I am mostly Agnostic, though not publicly. Can't risk getting burned on a stake or something. How the fuck did something exist out of nothing?

4 ) Do you live a rich life? A life as you wanted it to be, with your free will deciding the paths you take, or are you suppressed by society and pleasure? Are you one of them who harps on about love but is stupid like shit to realise it before its too late, or are you one who thinks your life is great because you have managed to please most people in your life so far? If you are either, you are a rather sad person to me.

5 ) Anybody who has read Sophie's World would probably know this question. Are we fictitious characters, existing only in the minds of an author? Similiarly, is reality all but a thought, a biochemical impulse? A virtual world that we comprehend as reality. Is it possible that the fiction books we read everyday, the stories they portray are real and happen in another dimension?

Simple questions. Questions easily asked. Fuck like shit also cannot answer.

Aye, Zhi Wei's full of shit. Would be pretty interesting if some of you guys actually bothers to comment on the questions and tell me your thoughts, which is unproven that actually exists independently yet.

And you guys wouldn't believe the word verification for this post. I won't even tell you what I see at first glance. You get the point. Though I have always wondered why the hell is that handicapped dude sign doing sitting there.

Until then, no funny stuff :P

No comments: