Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My first time!

Skipped school today. :D

So I asked my friend, bobdog the stupid dog a.k.a. Chong Wei Ming a.k.a. someone-who-has-a-decent-name-but-prefers-a-stupid-name-just-to-be-cute.

"What did you guys do in school today?"

His reply was 1 word. 1 WORD!!

"Nothing."

How cool is that?

Anyway, my aunt left the car for me while she went outstation to play golf. Why must go outstation? I also don't know. But that's the reason why she asked me to skip school. And I am not complaning.

So.. the reason she left the car for me is so that I can buy grandma lunch, whatever she wants to eat.

After buying porridge for her, I thought for 2 years about what I myself wanted to eat. Then I decided that I don't know, and I will go to the nearest restaurant or food business outlet and buy whatever they offer. And I found KFC!! Hey, whose complaining? I always liked KFC's mashed potatoes.

So as I was searching for a parking, I noticed that there were unusually lots of parking spaces. The logical thing to do would be to park closest to the KFC store.

After parking, I went into KFC and came out 3 minutes later. And I saw A RED SLIP ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE WINDSCREEN.

WHAT THE FUCK??????

Kena saman?? Ape benda??

Apparently, the fellow who issued me the summon marked my mistake as 'Meletak kenderaan bermotor di tempat yang menghalang pili bomba'.

I was like, where the hell is the fire hydrant? Then I saw it.

Behind a rubbish bin, and covered with big black trash bags on both sides.

Conspiracy man. So I was like 'Wtf, RM100.' Have to starve five weeks.

Then I keep thinking of ways to tell my aunt. How on earth did I get slapped a fine in 3 minutes. I even thought of offering five weeks worth of allowance to pay for it. Just to be responsible.

When I told my aunt however, her reaction totally totalled me.

"Issued by whom? Majlis or Police?"
"That pink pink one. I think is Majlis one.."
"Majlis one don't bother about it."
"wtf? '_'???"

And oh yeah, I am avoiding KFC for some time now. I could have been out in 1 minute. Thanks to KFC's jabbering staff. That might avoid me getting the fine.

I ordered KFC Zinger meal ( Zinger burger + wedges ), 1 regular coke, and 1 mashed potato! RM9.30. I paid, and left the receipt at the counter, which they cleared it immediately. Pretty efficient.

When I reached home, I found that those FREAKING STAFF DID NOT GIVE ME MY MASHED POTATO!

WHAT THE FUCK????????????????????

No comments: