Monday, August 07, 2006

Kooky. oh wait.. normal for me =/ stuff

Weird stuff that I have done/encountered so far in my life.. as far as i can remember anyway..

1. Buying chicken rice. I ordered "Boss, chicken rice don't want chicken."

2. Going to the local cinema with my bro. The show was rated 18SG. My bro bought tickets at the counter, and he said 'I adult, 1 child'. go figure.. the best part was the fellow at the ticket counter gave my bro the tickets xD

3. Ordered ORANGE sauced fried chicken and LEMON sauced fish fillet. The fried chicken came in yellow colour, tastes like lemon, and the fish fillet came in orange colour, and tastes like shit.

4. NILAM period in my school timetable.

5. Why when one person starts to hype up about Korean soaps, everyone starts to type Korean 'I love you' or 'Saranghae' with Korean alphabets in their MSN, or literally everywhere.

6. Zhi Wei

7. I never study when my aunt is around. This is because her very presence gives pressure and she sometimes makes a lot of noise. So I study when she is not around. And I play computer games when she is around. So when she is around and I am on the computer, she scolds me. =/

8. My niece. She was running around the house, singing seriously out of tune, screaming away, and when her sister came downstairs rather noisily she yelled at her sister 'Don't be so noisy lar!!' *nieces aged 8 and 6*

9. I kena spyware recently. The funny thing is... the spyware makes pop-ups when I access the net. They say 'Your computer may be infected. Buy antispyware today.'

10. Some girls.. they are so weird.. girls are weird :S

That's all I can remember for now. :)

Kooky stuff that I feel like doing.

1. When filling a form, try to write these.

Name : *your name* add 'the greatest' or anything you deem suitable
Address : write there, "Mr."
Sex : Always
Date : Call me anytime if you are an attractive female
Time : Check your watch and tell me.
Age : younger than you, older than your daughter
signature : F*ck you ( as in, signature phrase )
Current status : Dead
Marriage status : to my computer
Previous Job : Procrastinator Expert. Gets things done immediately.
Health Status : Lame
Blood type : Do I have a choice?

No comments: