Thursday, August 24, 2006

Freaky!

Lemme ask you whether this is freaky or not.

On friday night ( 18th August 2006 ), I went to the prefect's year end dinner at Landmark Hotel. Most of the prefects were there, and it was truly a fun night. With friends, eating together, teachers not catching our long hair for once.. photo taking..

So the principal, GPK 1, GPK koko was there. And our beloved prefect's teacher Puan Radzah looked pretty that night xD

So.. we all were in a very high state. Principal also very high. We all first asked the GPK koko up to sing a duet with the PIBG guy from our school. =/ And as usual, for men up to age 55, its 90% the song, 'My Way'.

Then we all wanted to get the principal up by yelling him to sing, Puan Radzah shot us a glare and a NO-NO look. DO it and you DIE! So we all siao siao.. sit down quietly. Then Principal saw puan Radzah glaring at us, and he yelled 'Puan Radzah mau nyanyi??'. Wtf.. asshole betul. His image to me is worse each day.

And the next thing i know? The next day, they told me my GPK koko passed away.

WTF!@(#&!*$%!&%$!@#???????????????????????? ANd he was there the night before, eating with us happily.

'_' some of us began swearing. Why him and why not the principal xD.. what lar haha.. but then, his sudden death really shocked us all. Apparently, badminton killed two of my teachers already, including Mr Abdul Rahman, my GPK koko. He was only around.. 50? After playing badminton, he collapsed and died of a massive heart attack. Didn't even reach the hospital. Poor guy. What can I say? May he be at peace now.

Zhi Wei's in Aussie. And he's enjoying stressing himself while there. '_' What lar wei.. forget your trials lar.. once in a lifetime man..

According to Zhi Wei..
The food he ate there is no where near Malaysian food. And his foster family ( the guys only, male male!! ) *swears like water*. haha xD When I asked my aunt's opinion about this, she exclaimed loudly "What has the Ministry done man!!"

THat's all I guess, until then, adios!

1 comment:

Aisyah said...

That's awful =( . I'm really sorry for his sudden demise ..