Monday, July 31, 2006

Sakit Kepala...

Entah mengapa macam ini =/

My bro came back. We are going to make our International Passport so that we can attend his wedding in Singapore. So.. went to Jabatan Imigresen. I tell you.. those people there... sakit kepala betul...

So, my dad went earlier when I was in school. So him and my bro made applied for it first, and took home a form for me. He signed it at the pengakuan ibu-bapa/penjaga ( I AM FREAKING UNDER 18 OKAYYY???? ) , then asked my bro to bring me there to make for myself. So i filled the form, took photos... bla bla bla..

Came to this counter. One fellow sat behind there. I passed him the form, he looked through two or three times. Then he looked at me.

"Bapa ada datang?" he asked.
"Tak."
"Mak ada datang?" he asked.
"Tak."

Then my bro came to the counter.

"Abang boleh?" my bro asked.
"Tak boleh." he said.
"Passport tak boleh buat. Kena tandatangan ibu atau bapa di sini *points at some never-before noticed corner of the form*"

So.. wtf =/ phoned my father. Waited 15 minutes. Then my dad signed it and I went to the counter again. This time, he looked through it two or three times again. Then, he looked at me.

"Passport tak boleh buat."
"Kenapa??"
"Kena ada photostat IC bapa dan IC original bapa."

Luckily, my dad was there. We went to photostat his IC, then went again to the counter.

This time, he looked through it another two or three times. Then, he looked at me.

"Passport tak boleh buat."
"*WTF* KENAPA??"
"Kena ada surat beranak."

FUCK LAR! CAN'T HE TELL IT TO ME ALL IN ONE GO?????

My dad went home to search for it. My bro got pissed off, he said apply for passport another day.

In the end, my surat beranak appears to be missing =/

Banyak sakit kepala..
Here's an interesting story by the way..

An ant hurried to find the other animals. It took him long, but in the end he did it.

"Guys, God created a new species to join us!!" the ant announced and pointed at the man.

The lion, the king went over to inspect. He tried to fake a pounce, but the man could not avoid any of the sudden attacks.

"Feeble reflexes. An unworthy creature." the lion said.

Then, the armadillo went to inspect the man. He hit the man a couple of times.

"Weak defense. An unworthy creature." the armadillo said.

The dog went over, and asked the man to identify different smells. But the man couldn't tell, all he could say was 'smelly' or 'smells nice'.

"Weak sense of smell. An unworthy creature." the dog said.

The elephant went over and inspected the human.

"Small and weak. An unworthy creature." the elephant said.

One by one the animals inspected the human. And all found him to be an unworthy creature in every instances. Finally, the ant went over.

"He is lazy, unlike us ants. We toil non stop, he lazes around non stop. An unworthy creature indeed." the ant said.

The lion turned to the human.

"You are imperfect in every sense. You do not belong here. Begone!"

So the human left. A few days later, the man came back with many guns and friends with him.

The lion was shot dead before he could even notice the humans. The armadillo curled up, but was pried open and shot dead. The dog tried to run, but who could outrun a bullet? The Elephant was angry, but what can an elephant do with so many rifles pointed at him and firing rapidly? The Elephant too fell. One by one, the animals were massacred.

Finally, the man found the ant. He grabbed the small ant with his two fingers, squished it and then stomped it several times. The man left feeling good.

The moral of the story is : You don't have to be perfect in anything to be a perfect Asshole. =P

No comments: