Monday, June 26, 2006

Mat Chepor..

A moment of prayer for Mat Chepor.
Sometimes you can't help but wonder how fragile life is. This baby elephant suffered a year before it is put out of its misery.

I solemnly swear ( not swearing foul words.. swearing as in making an oath, or a vow ) I will make life miserable for those animal-killing motherfuckers. Other than the hot ass poker, gang raping, I think I need to implement new ideas to teach them to pick on helpless animals.

But for now, in this miserable world, the authorities should not say "Can not do a thing!". They should try to track down those fuckers and shoot them in the head.

Animals have a life too. They have emotions too. Humans self-declare to be the noblest race, 'makhluk yang paling mulia'. And what do we do? Fuck animals?

If that is the case.. we do not live up to our claims. Small wonder attendance in Hell is high.

Let's be a friend and co-exist peacefully with other species. Heck, I even think having a pet is a sin. My neighbour's dogs are tied up and kept in a cage that they appear to experience mental trauma now and then. His house got broken into, and he immediately plastered the side door and bought three huge ferocious dogs. Then he chains them up. They end up creating a foul stench with their dung and urine, and they appear miserable. Heck, each time I look at it, it stares at me. Like a stoned dog. This is not a life! This is a screwed up thing called a dog!

Someday penguins will rule the world. I hope they screw up these humans. Of course, the high seat of Penguinators, human rulers among Penguins will undoubtedly be reserved for me, Zhi Wei and penguin-conspirators.

Remember my philosophy? It still stands. The one about the world and infinitum..

No comments: