Sunday, June 04, 2006

Post number 49

Well welll...

For the first time in my life, its time to stand up and stand alone. I will be experiencing many things on my own for the entire week! Away from home, away from family, away from homework.. away from my computer-wife...

First thing in the morning. Driver's test. Bloody hell! So far so good, during training I have not had a single mishap caused by my carelessness, only ignorance in the beginning caused it. NOT A SINGLE ONE. And I failed my first driver's test. BLOODY HELL??? *Swear swear swear..* Pray that I pass, or *shame*

And then, in the afternoon, I will be taking a bus to KL. All by myself. Managed to grab the last bus ticket. LAST! How lucky I am! All by myself. *sigh*

When I arrive in KL, I will have to take commuter trains, LRTs, and walk to my uncle's house. All by myself. *SIGH* Pray hope I will not board the wrong bus or LRT.

Then, stay overnight with my uncle. Then, will be off to the elephant expedition to Endau-Rompin--Kuala Gandah! All by myself. *SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Anyway, once meet up with BRATs, I won't be alone anymore. The first of my two weeks holiday had been lonely. Had a Star Wars marathon, watched all 6 episodes in 6 days, watched Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children the fourth time and still not bored of it, played Final Fantasy VII, played Defense of the Ancients, finished a little bit of my homework.. and read Calvin & Hobbes... and slept 3 days out of 7 away. At least my second week won't be THAT bad, or so I hope. Trekking in the wilderness, with little hope of survival *dramatic music*, low provisions, limited clothing.. cat-sized mouse, dog-sized mosquitoes, elephant-sized potatoes, human-sized bugs and so on. But I'll survive.

Been in the moods lately. Brainwashed Sim Bee Bee with the help of Zhi Wei. She is now declard "Insane" by us.

You know.. I don't know why, but I feel lonely. I even forgot how potato looks like now. And the hopelessness of life is enshrouding me again. Not that that hasn't happened before. It covers me all the time. The infiniteness of time is making everything seem.. fleeting and short. Does it matter if I scored 50A1s in SPM and then getting a job which pays 1 million US dollars a week without doing any actual work? Not really. Naah, forget this. Driving + Elephant = Driving Elephants.

This is my 49th post. 50 posts in half a year, that makes it 100 posts a year. Hope I can make that mark before 7th July 2007. Unless I get selected for NS of course.

Sucks~~ Time to pack my bag and luggage. For those who are wondering.. I am bringing..

1. a weeks' worth of clothing and towel
2. camera and handphone ( cheap ones lar )
3. money ( very little )
4. water
5. snacks
6. my listerine pocket pack
7. my sleeping bag
8. stuff that does not deserve to be named ( toothbrush etc )
9. Myself

Something like that.. they mentioned swimsuits. Does that mean I get to watch hot girls in bikinis??? *begins picturing.. OMG wanny???* *FAINTS* *chokes* *declared dead*

3 comments:

Aisyah said...

*strangles leslie* haha .. u wish :P

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»