Thursday, June 15, 2006

Kena tag.

Have to be sporting right? First tag by Bee Bee and Dickson. That's the problem with couples. They always pick the same greatest things in life. Like me. Well, here goes.

10 years ago. The great me was..
1. A 7 year old kid who thinks Power Rangers were the coolest people on Earth.
2. Thinks girls were disgusting
3. So free! Hakuna Ma Taa Taa!!
4. A genius in school. Never studied.
5. Still so innocent.

5 years ago. The even greater me was..
1. A 12 year old who just scored in his UPSR without studying.
2. Became a game addict.
3. A nerd
4. Began to find school boring
5. Practically married to my computer because I was with it 12 hours a day.

Last year.. the greatest me was..
1. Became a great philosopher together with Zhi Wei
2. Got elected to all freaking high posts :)
3. Began failing in exams EVEN when I studied. ( Stupid moral )
4. Could not understand add maths.
5. Still think girls are disgusting.

Yesterday, the incomparable-greatness me was..
1. Getting scolded by teachers for not finishing my homework
2. Still do not understand add maths
3. Freaking sleepy
4. Tuition all day
5. Got a temporary phone, which I don't know how to operate. Stupid Samsung phones..

5 songs the great me listens to all the time..
1. Helena - My Chemical Romance
2. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
3. Cute Without The E - Taking Back Sunday
4. Where is The Love? - Black Eyed Peas
5. Gifts and Curses - Yellowcard

5 ideal places to run away to..
1. Hell
2. My room, with my computer
3. anywhere with BRATs
4. Some place where I can be alone, with my Mum coming three times a day to cook :P
5. Underwater world or in the wilds, provided I can breathe in water and immune to Leech bites

5 things I should be doing now..
1. Homework
2. Sleeping
3. Blogging
4. Chatting on MSN
5. Playing my games

5 greatest joys in life..
1. Eating my mum's cooking
2. Getting freaking good results without studying
3. Reading
4. Playing games
5. Hanging around with my friends :)

5 items the great me wants..
1. A new phone with camera, realtones, bluetooth and all damnit!
2. An Ipod!!
3. More time in Life
4. Finding out the truth about the Universe and Existence
5. Learning French, Greek, Latin, German, Cantonese

Done for the couple. Hope that satisfied you! Now have to get on with Wanny's!

Four movies I can watch over and over again
1. Big Fish
2. Russell Peters
3. Star Wars ( all of it xD )
4. Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children

Four places I have lived
1. My house
2. My friend's house
3. Another friend's house
4. With BRATs :) Holiday Inn in Kuching, NERC in Endau-Rompin

Four books I recommend to everyone
1. Sophie's World - Jostein Gaardner
2. The Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan
3. The Sword of Truth - Terry Goodkind
4. Emperor - Conn Iggulden

Four of my favourite dishes
1. Chicken riceee
2. Chinese wanton mee ( kolo mee included, though its not the same )
3. KFC's Zinger Burger with Potato Wedges and Whipped Potato. SHIOK!
4. Nasi Lemak

Four sites I visit daily
1. My blog
2. Friendster
3. Aisyah, Zhi Wei, Bee Bee, Milia, Dickson, Ju Vern, Kennysia, Dr Liew's blog
4. Newgrounds.com

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Hell
2. Someplace quiet where I can read and write
3. on my bed sleeping, or better yet dead
4. Touring the world in a luxury star cruise, with lots of pretty ladies and good food

Four unfortunate people I am tagging
1. Ju Vern!
2. Bee Bee
3. Sarah Shireen
4. And.. and... erm.. has everyone been tagged already?? CHRIS NG SK!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dlt2 tagged me this one already. head down to my tabs and read it =)

cheers~

Sabrina Cheong said...

*quote*
5 items the great me wants..
1. A new phone with camera, realtones, bluetooth and all damnit!
2. An Ipod!!
3. More time in Life
4. Finding out the truth about the Universe and Existence
5. Learning French, Greek, Latin, German, Cantonese

*quote*

Same!

And u watch rusell peters too!