Monday, May 29, 2006

Elephants

Elephants. Apparently my essay got through. XD . This has got to be the best news for me. At least I won't spend my holidaze wasting away and rotting in front of the computer. Instead I will be staring at wasting and rotting Elephant potatoes. :)

As usual, transport is a major headache again for me. It is nearer for me to go straight to Endau Rompin and meet them there. But STAR wants me to go to Petaling Jaya, meet up with everyone and go together. And the STAR staff suggested I tumpang Wanny's car there. I would have to go past PJ into Ipoh just to sit in her car. That's an excellent suggestion anyway.

Anyway, moral project was a huge fiasco. Firstly, one guy started spreading "Moral project must pass up tomorrow. Then can get very good advantage. What advantage I cannot tell you lar.." Then everyone started doing Moral Project. I did mine until 2 o clock in the morning, and Zhi Wei until 4am. Then, spent the entire Monday morning completing the finishing touches and handing up.

Then I went to Zhi Wei's house, and well.. two nut guys in the same home, which conveniently is empty. We are not gay, mind you. But we did make a couple of musical videos ( MTV!!! ). Some are stupid beyond reason, you don't know want to laugh or ask us to get a life. Some are so pointless they exceeded the point of hilarity.

If you want them, disturb Zhi Wei for it. He will proceed to torture you mentally first, then make you beg for it. But trust me, some will be worth it. Because its so pointless. LoL

See you in Endau Rompin Chris and Wanny! And whoever BRAT I know is going :)

1 comment:

Aisyah said...

hahah .. yea , the How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood and James Blunt ( Mental Version ) are the best among the rest .. hahaha .. psyche !

btw , see ya there . IF u can recognize me :P