Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Drying your hands can be a Dilemma too!

Today after washing my hands, I proceeded to dry them. But it struck me.

If I use paper, I have to consider the trees that are felled. Deforestation, animal habitats destroyed, greenhouse effect etc comes to mind.

So I went to the dryer. But hey,

If I use the dryer, I have to consider the environmental damage caused by electricity generation. All the mining, combustion that releases gases, death of miners, flooding from dams, etc.

So I stood there for a good two minutes considering my alternatives.


... and I wiped my half dry hands on my shirt and walked out the toilet.

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

I would think that by the time the 2 minutes you've taken to consider your options have passed, your hands would already be dry.