Sunday, November 22, 2009

People!

Since I have some free time before I retire to my jaded slumber, let me enlighten you stupid people! (with a torch light)

Anybody like Dilbert? I like the way Scott Adams keep telling everyone they're idiots. And the comics do portray some rather obvious idiotic acts that the engineer and the people around him does.

Well surprise, you guys aren't that much smarter. If I were to do an experiment, I bet you guys rank somewhere above a spider and below a bird. (that was a rough estimate though)

Of course, I would rank slightly higher than you bunch of idiots.

Before you start getting offended (though I think you should be by now), let me give you some questions to think about.

Question 1
Think about the past 10 topics you and your friends have talked about. Bet it either includes sex, money, bitching about others, or your lame movies (that is why I don't watch many movies or even TV at all), studies or work to name a few.

Question 2
You don't give a shit about statistics, do you? All that talk about 1 car 12183384 tonnes of CO2 per year, 1 person @!*#^#!@$!$ tonnes of shit and land waste and the likes. Non of you give a shit. How many of you are even bothered by the Holocaust or the Peking Massacre?

Question 3
Who do you admire? If its your father, that's so primary school. If its one of the 21338434 singers of the west whose songs don't make an ounce of sense, well you probably just like the music. Not the person. If its your prime minister, you're bloody damned stupid.


Well, what I'd like to highlight is actually this. You people are stuck in this world and you don't know shit (haha!) No really. I'm being serious here.

For instance, can anybody actually even explain to me why do we even exist? Forget the shit about God, I can accept the argument that God created humans. No problems there. BUT WHY????

This is where it gets interesting. Religion can give you many interesting answers, some of them don't make sense, but most of it has some elements of wisdom in it.

Problem is, non of you realize it. Oh sure you realize it, you post it in your facebook status don't you? I just love it when someone puts a quote and says how meaningful it is. 99% of the time its sappy shitty corny lovey dovey crap.

I am a critic. A cynic and most probably skeptic too, but at least I think about my surroundings.

How many of you ever wondered why the grass is green huh?

In the end you humans are just a bunch of zombies who're proficient at bitching, feeding and of course, breeding.

For a start, lets make all public servants including the Prime Minister take public transports to work and ban cars for people earning less than Bill Gates. That should give us some good results. Solves overpopulation, pollution, corruption and improves the public transport too!

*No, I am not emo. I am just plain pissed. Really.

2 comments:

chelseaorange said...

hey this is cool. did you write this before i wrote mine? we should get married

Zhi Wei said...

whoohoo blog is alive :D