Thursday, September 10, 2009

Woohoo

You know what? Before Zhi Wei's birthday I thought of buying an ukulele since I couldn't afford a guitar. I didn't. My friend advised against it. I thought it was useless compared to a real guitar. And it costs itself to send it to Malaysia.

Now that piece of fuck puts on facebook saying he wants an ukulele. USELESS!

Oh yea, I haven't been updating for ages.

Why now?

Because of the re-emergence of fucking facebook apps that absolutely piss me off. Not to mention the advent of chain sms-es and 'MSN is closing down you fags forward this mail and the blue dude will turn blue and suck ..' never mind..

Seriously, people can be uber stupid. STUPIDDDD!

If all the facebook application does is randomly insert your friends into random adjectives, THEN DON'T USE IT! (I am pissed I got labelled UGLY)

What is the point of the whole thing if when people complain, you shrug and say the bot did it? FUCK YOU

And chainmails/smses piss me off too. You will die tonight if you don't forward this. You will get laid if you send this too 1000 people. I swear if that were true, I would have died 213896129846231894 times by now, and there will be no desperate guys in this world.

Pardon the angst. Just need to release some tension. No, zhi wei, enough with jacking off. Its masturbate I say. (Why do we use the words when we didn't even discuss about this?)

P/S : I have an idea. I'll fight fire with fire. Tell everyone to stop chainmails or they'll die. Hmm. STUPIDDDDDDDDDD

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

what sort of stalker are you, dont even tell me that you've updated!