Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Just to show I am alive

I am officially alive and kicking. Since almost nineteen years ago.

Anyways, just to inform you guys that I am alive, and is knockdead handsome. Now now, girls, please queue up for my phone number. I don't simply give to anyone you know.

_________________________________________________________________

Shanghai trip

I shall not elaborate. I shall only tell you what is interesting from my trip to Shanghai.

First, nothing about the scenery. You go there and see for yourself.

Interesting things during the trip

1. Total number of dogs and cats seen during the 8 day 7 nights.

Dogs : 21
Cats : 1

(These are absolutely not made up. I counted everyday).

Total number of domesticated and strays

Dogs - Domesticated : 20
Stray : 1

Cats - 1 Domesticated.

Where have all the strays gone?

"Into the cooking pot" my aunt says.


Interesting thing number 2

There's this lady in my group. I am so scared of her. She is from Batu Pahat.

Everytime she sees me...

"HAHAHHAHAAA BOY YOU LOOK LIKE MY DAUGHTER"S BOYFRIEND LEH!!!!!!!"

-___- For eight days seven nights she did that EVERY time she saw me.

Then she will start talking to me about her daughters. And severely imply that one of them is of my age.

Once I actually talked to her. So what she actually said was..

Beginning
"HAHAHHAHAHAHA BOY YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE MY DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND LEH!!"

After I said something :
"hAHHAHAHAHAHA BOY YOU EVEN TALK LIKE HIM LEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*slaps myself*

I promptly named her : "Stalker Aunty"

___________________________________________________________________

Interesting thing number 3:

IN my tour group.

There's Ah Beng's mother...
That boy's mother...
That fellow's mother...
Oh that form 5 boy punya mother...
Ah i see that senior punya mother.....
Oh that girl's mother...

-_- Every lady is someone's mother, and I know that someone.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE FATHERS GONE???????????

__________________________________________________________________

There, finished about Shanghai.

I shall now talk about the movie I just watched.

"Enchanted"

Eeet is a great show, I say. Christopher says its like High School Musical. Fuck you Chris, I say.

Its not in any sense like HSM. Not everything with dancing and singing is LIKE HSM.

The main idea is a brilliant one. A princess from Disney world falls into our world. That's how fucked up it can really get. And boy, they do a good job telling you how fucked up everything can get.

*mild spoiler*
In any case, one interesting thing strikes me as the conclusion draws close. As Prince Edward finally marries his wife, as they are about to kiss, the bride's handphone rings.

The first thing I thought was?

DIGI - I will follow you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I give the show 8.25 out of 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is with you people and 8.25 ?! WHATS WITH THE DECIMAL PLACE. 0.25! WTF!

HAHAHA the 3 interesting things about shanghai were really cool though i love this update.

I WANT A PROFESSOR LESLIE UPDATE THOUGH!
I DEMAND IT! people who have gone through stpm and survived are allowed to demand for things!

Zhi Wei said...

hahaha you look like my daughter's boyfriend wtf.

finally you update...