Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Untitled.. again

A little update on anime.

Watched Death Note, it was awesome! All the smarts certainly make you feel stupid, and the suspense is thrilling. Personally I kind of thought the movie was slightly better than the anime.

The appearance of 'M' and 'N' after 'L' died simply sounds a little corny eh?

Watching 'Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' now. 14 episodes only, very short. But you bet, its freaking hilarious. Many ideas in it that will make you go 'HAHA WTF!!'.

The best part here is, the main guy's situation is extremely, how do you say it.. understandable? Imagine you were in his situation. You would probably act the same way as him too. That's the magic in it. Its so.. wtf.

Anime watched so far, in order of date :
1) Love Hina
2) Elfen Lied
3) Fate Stay Night
4) Death Note
5) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Hmm.. few I know. But I only began in June. And they are expensive.. well.. I did mention how hard it was to get the authenticity of the products in Malaysia verified.

Hopefully going to get my hands on Fullmetal Alchemist soon! And if I can I want to get Claymore and Kekkaishi.

I should get my bro to buy me some. Hehe :P

But he'll probably knock my head with his dog and tell me to forget these kind of childish stuff.

They aren't childish actually if you think about it. Its kind of hard to find a totally 'clean' anime if you get what I mean.

None of the above in the list are 100% clean. But that does not mean they are not acceptably clean. Well that depends on how you look at it. Sure wasn't that big a turn on to me -_-"

And no, I do not have a problem. You probably have if you were thinking what I predicted.

___________________________________________________________________

Read in newspapers today. My home subscribes to NST, I have no say in it. Its news anyway.

Few things that caught my attention.

Lets see now.. ( fllip flip flip )

1st thing.

Mawi-lookalike prefects.

Mawi's hairstyle will be the standard for male school prefects. It is known as Persona hairdo.
Johor Education Department director Mr. Mokhy Saidon said it was a way to discipline students. And he hopes it will make students emulate the prefects.

Three words.

WHAT THE FUCK!@#!@($*E^!@($*?????????????????????????????

I still think SHAVING YOUR HEAD IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU A DISCIPLINED PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does everyone try to apply a physical method to shape a mental attribute?

"Oh look at that guy! He shaved his head! Probably your average hardworking, obedient, nice and always stays out of trouble DUMB fellow."

2nd thing.

Dr Sheikh Muszaphar in space. Well bravo to him for being a pioneer to go into space. You're in space, that's all that matters.

But, many more are going to follow in your footsteps.

Wait. Let me rephrase that.

But, many more WANTS to follow in your footsteps.

HELLO?? Don't forget we need to EAT HERE!! We need farmers, lawyers, mushroom growers, fishermen, doctors, animal lovers, cooks, nasi lemak ladies and Hainan chicken rice stalls here!!! Why does everyone want to blast off into SPACE where there's NOTHING??????????????????????

There is a mentality that whenever someone succeeds in doing something, EVERYONE has to set THAT success as their ambition!! No variation there ( see i am not swearing, see see?? )

Why is no one announcing they want to follow Nicole Ann David?? Or Datin Sharifah Mazlina?? or even Datuk Azhar Mansor -_-"

Simple. Because blasting off into space LOOKS easy. You just sit there, they strap you on to a toilet seat, and you blast off. Of course, reality hurts.

Funny -_-"

Ok I might be overreacting here. They are kids after all.

Dumb kids.......

___________________________________________________________________

I wanna watch Lust, Caution by Ang Lee. But WHY THE FUCK IS IT NOT SHOWING HERE??? ( oops I swore. So what? )

Looks like a good movie, but, never know until we actually watch it eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

donkey

lust caution IS showing lah

-.-

-aimee
im not gonna update.