Monday, September 20, 2010

Fate

In case you're turned off, I'm not going to discuss from a philosophical context what I think fate is.

But, really.

I'm a person who loves to commune with nature. Auckland provides much opportunities for that. The animals here seem like a bunch who are used to human presence, and in their heads the only mathematical equation that exists has to be HUMANS = BREAD.

Auckland has lovely parks. And well maintained at that, with the flowers in full bloom and their scent is in the air. And speaking about birds, has anyone tried feeding birds? Its fun, in a sense. The pigeons here actually are willing to jump and perch on your hand as you feed it. The little robins are shy and more cautious, but the sight of bread makes them abandon all else and jump into the fray. The ducks and geese sometimes come in, with the occasional gulls. Its fun.. until you have 12836124128936 x 2 eyes staring at you.

But at least they are harmless. I think.

The main point of today is, as I said, I am a person who loves to commune with Nature. I think there is a connection between us and the Earth and other living beings, something inexplicable. I do not think we can save the world though, its stupid really the environmental campaign thing. In a way its smart cause most people are stupider.

Anyway, I deviated again. As I 'typed', I am a person who loves to commune with Nature. One day, after feeding the birds and enjoyed a moment of silent communion with Nature, I decided to go shopping.

The sky was a beautiful azure, with an occasional cloud. I couldn't help but stare at it as it awoke a slumbering poet in me. I felt as though a beautiful poem was waiting to be composed, eventhough I don't compose poems.

Then, guess what? A really beautiful ass came in front of me. No, not a donkey. Okay, I meant a woman who had a really nice ass. I don't know how she looks like though, the way she was walking was really distracting. And her back was facing me all the time.

There I was, torn into two. The slumbering poet was pissed off, and the man is awakenening.

Fate, has bestowed upon me two wonderful things to look at. Both at the same time.

What should I do, I have but a pair of eyes. Shall I gaze upon the lovely blue sky, or shall I gaze upon the peach discreetly? I can't control my eyes to look at both!

As I walked, I pondered. Contemplated. Debated. Raging emotions, akin to a stormy sea.

When I decided, the ass had turned away into another street.

I felt cheated. Fate had played a joke on me.

Sometimes I think I think too much. Really.

PS : This is a true story. I posted this because I wanted to lighten the mood in this blog ever so slightly :D I am not a gloomy person! I just think a lot