Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a day

Today I found out one thing.

If there is a God, he's a real cheapskate.

My day started horrible.

First I had a massive headache the moment I woke up I had to cancel the gym appointment with my friends to sleep it off.

Then I overslept wayyyy into lunchtime. If Kelvin hadn't messaged me, I would have missed lunch. (bugger phone didn't ring my alarm!)

After lunch, I tidied up my room and cleaned my clothes.

Then I sat down and revised my Mechanics.

The easiest question eluded me. I couldn't solve it. God knows why, but my brain is stuck. I could not even understand what the heck the lecturer was writing in the solutions. So yeah, I failed at copying answers there.

To add salt to the wound, I realized my room keys are missing. They cost 15NZD to get a replacement.

Feeling extremely pissed, I chucked the text books away and started playing poker on facebook. Lost my trousers.

I then turned to computer games, hoping to massacre the computer players.

I got kicked in the ass and had a cucumber shoved inside (ok disgusting analogy. Sorry)

Then all the items I bid on trademe.co.nz were outbid (they were fantastic bargains)

Which, is a string of extremely bad news. To top it off, I could not find my maths assignment that I did partly before.

Which means, I lost my keys when I tidied my room, and I threw away my maths assignment together with scrap paper.

WTF

So I yelled out in MSN at god.

"Dear god, the only thing that can compensate my shitty day is by giving me 1000nzd to spend"

And what happened?

God gave me back my maths assignment AFTER i printed a new one and finished it.

God gave me back my keys, which he hid among my instant noodle stash.

AND he let me kick the computer players' ass and shove brinjals up three times over.

I say, you cheapskate you!

Above all is true except my feelings for God though, everyone knows I am agnostic hahaha xD

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

you are so bitter but this was so funny i think i just passed out laughing and this is god typing.