Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jobs

Professor Leslie is back again today!

Today Professor Leslie shall elaborate on current affairs, which are, JOBS! (Since when has jobs not been a current affair anyway, people work everyday!)

Anyway, with media like Jobstreet.com, Classified Ads in the newspapers and such, advertising for prospective employees have made everyone's life much simpler!

But unfortunately, many jobs are missing the highlights! And today, Professor Leslie, with all his efforts and love put in, shall bring attention to these professions as much as they deserve!

Note : As usual, this post is also for entertainment. Anybody finding this post offensive with logical explanation and coherent response, please do tell me. I am an extremely nice person :) However if you feel upset because you think I have insulted you in any way, please do have a look at the mirror and tell me whether you see an asshole or not. If you feel that you will get pissed off no matter what I say, then don't read.

Here goes!

Advertisement 1:
I used to think Beggars Sect. was only found in Chinese Kung Fu Movies where the Beggars can actually fight! But now I am convinced there's a conspiracy among beggars. Some are genuinely in need of help, but there are some opportunists who are good in acting! Talk about Malaysian generosity..

Advertisement 2:
It is not uncommon to come across people in restaurants ( mostly ) and such public places where they talk as though its their toilet there. They talk loudly, rude and swear words. They also talk big. Those are classified under 'Brutes'. You have to admit one thing however, they are bold and street smart =/ These are the kind that can Gan Tua Pao ( Talk Cock ) and outtalk a policeman or a politician. They can make drug trafficking sound right, and when you reason with them, they go ala Christopher. 'Bu Hui De, Bu Ke Neng De, Wo Diao Ta!! ( Won't one, impossible one, I diao him! )

I am not lying. Professor Leslie is always right.

Advertisement 3:

The issue of illegal immigrants who became victims to agents in Malaysia is no longer new. Government catches these immigrants, fine them then send them back. The agents go free untouched, and a lot richer. Their crime? Smuggled into the country illegally. That is how the advertisement should sound like, instead of their high pay promising jobs in neighboring countries!

Advertisement 4 :


Seriously, do I have to elaborate on this? People are usually overrated about these stuff. Prove my point? Wait for Harry Potter 7th book release day. Go check out the book store.

Further prove my point? Just tune in to any concerts by famous singers/bands. Tell me exactly how many people are shouting their heads off and screaming until their voice box bursts.

Advertisement 5:


This one I flame until charred already. No explanations necessary.

And now, my personal favorite.

Advertisement 6:

Find me a penguin like that, and I will point to you a millionaire.

And that's all for today's classified advertisements! If I get more ideas, this section will be further expanded. Or you can click 'comments' and give me some ideas and feedbacks.

_______________________________________________________________

Totally unrelated note.

My hair's growing at a slow but not slow, fast but not fast speed. In short, its growing at an awkward rate.

Currently, its in a seriously embarrassing stage. Its not long enough to fall limp, and not short enough to be natural.

Result : Long hair that stands out erect. I look like a rambutan head.

6 comments:

Josh said...

Hahaha...

Nice, nice... Myriagon...op

Zhi Wei said...

ahahahahah dude you are on a roll of professor leslie posts.. you should just rename your blog lah. haha.

Anodynous Roxy said...

You forgot about mat rempits.

Professor Leslie rocks! So do penguins! Whee!

-rowena-

The Annoying Bird said...

Zhi Wei : I am thinking of renaming it, but don't know what to name it.

Rowena : OMG WTF HOW COULD I FORGET THEM!@#???

Anonymous said...

OMG WTF HOW COULD YOU FORGET THEM! #$%^&&%$&^?????

HAHAHA i especially liked the 516161 angle camwhore face part.

professor leslie rocks! whoo!

-aim

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHHHAHAHA. shite. nice one!