Monday, November 01, 2010

Somebody grab that running fellah! He's my sanity!!

So yeah, I'm losing it. Let me recount the stupid things these past few weeks :D

1) Being an idiot while doing a group project. Totally embarassed myself.

2) Being smart and asking lecturers questions via email. Totally embarassed myself with the stupid questions.

3) EPIC : Crossing the road when the traffic lights turned green. The car-traffic lights, not the pedestrian lights.

4) Forgetting to bring my cash card. Realized it after I ordered the food and the food is brought before my eyes. No cash at hand, only my debit card. EPIC : Forgot my debit card password. Went to the bank and remembered it AFTER I asked. Cute.

And almost gave wrong directions to a poor lost soul.

I think I'm studying too much = =" I need a rest.

P/S : I think number 3 is uber cool. I almost got ran over xD (its funny! Really! Because when I realized it I realized why people in the car were staring at me)

PP/S : I broke my speakers. 

No comments: