Monday, October 18, 2010

Problem Prabelem Prabulum

The problem with people is, there is always a problem.

Adults can be childish, children can be matured, but you bet your unwashed underwear, there is DEFINITELY a problem.

And I have written in this before, God (I remain agnostic, but swearing using God sounds cool) definitely screwed up when he made humans.

"To err is human", how apt. But to an engineer, you really don't want to have problems with your designs.

I find human problems trivial, and am sad that George Carlin became a problem when he died.

Life might be easier if you would just sit back and laugh at everyone running around in clothes, while you eat something nice. (Kumara perhaps? I grew to love them. Tasty shit)

But who am I but just another human with problems? And there is the problem, EVERYONE have problems. It would be a problem if you didn't have any problem, because people would probably be jealous of you and that becomes a problem.

I think I just confused myself, but never mind! Our race is a confused one, as I have noticed.

The monkey has two goals in life. Be the alpha, and feed and breed.

The man has but one goal in life. Find out what the heck he is doing here alive in the first place.

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

Aww somebody's a sad little monkey and taking it out passive aggressively.

cheer up, leslie. i'll think of something smart + hilarious (smalarious) to post on your wall