Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wah

Damn long never update, I am still alive ok!!

Its just that I seem to have nothing to update, what with me announcing I shall not blog of INTEC, and 99% of my time is spent in INTEC -__-".

Anyway, just a post to show that I am alive..

I managed to get the OST for Fate/Stay Night. Yep, they are definitely better than Elfen Lied's. Me likey! The OST CD is RM60 O_o I shall go into greater details when I am actually hardworking enough to do it -_- My copy is all in Japanese titles, while the listing is all in English titles. Somehow have to match the titles, fortunately they are arranged in the same way.
( I learned that 'Ou' in Japanese means 'king'. Sounds like being a king is kind of painful eh? )

Now I shall proceed to elaborate on the hilarity of BP vendors selling 'original' DVDs.

I went to the Summit, a local shopping complex, and I visited several CD/DVD shops just to check out F/sn original DVD's price and ogle at them at the same time.

The 1st shop I visited, they are selling it for RM19.90. Hmm.. wtf? Why so cheap one? ( I even saw Elfen Lied selling for RM19.90 )
The 2nd shop I visited, they are selling it for RM24.90. The cover looks different somehow, but why still so cheap?
The 3rd shop I visited, they are selling it for RM39.90. I would say this is probably the genuine one, but the differences in prices made me lose confidence. Again, the cover was different from the above two shops. Why does one anime have so many different covers???
The 4th shop I visited sells it for RM59.90. WHY DOES ALL THE SHOPS HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES???? ( and different covers too! )

So I visited a shop in KL, which I am pretty confident is the real stuff. RM79.90. And it actually comes in a box. I kind of forgot it will come in a box.

Fuck the shops in BP.

___________________________________________________________________

My mum had recently been said to have dengue. Somehow her blood count is above 80, probably a mild case. But thankfully she seems fine. And she seems happy that she has lost a few kgs because of it -_-" Well the important thing is she is healthy and happy.

My dad, on the other hand, is gaining a lot of weight. He gained 10 kgs O_O Well after his surgery he weighed some 50+ only ( lost terribly a lot ). Now he seems more cheerful and more talkative, having gained back some weight.

I missed the trip to Singapore. Bet my little niece is driving her mum nuts now. I am so going to love her!

___________________________________________________________________

Rejoice ye scholar holders! Garmen wants to increase our 'salary'! Next year we can eat better stuff, if we ever have access. All I had been able to eat was in a single mamak stall near my hostel. So sick of that mamak, and the workers have this bloody attitude that makes me want to kick their balls. Blehhhh~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LESLIE YOU UPDATE YOU!! *ruffles leslie's hair*

though it's not a professor leslie post. im looking forward to one of that!

here's a spirit lift "HAHAHAHHAHAA!"

lots of secret love, aimee